Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds

Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds with Lightning Charging Case Included. Over 24 Hours of Battery Life, Effortless Setup. Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone

    The airpods Pro 2 really worth extra money over the third generation airpods  well I've been using these new ones for over a week and these ones for about a year so I'm gonna let you guys know what my experience has been based on Apple's prices there is a 70 difference but the airpods 3 have been on sale multiple times for as low as a hundred and thirty nine dollars and that makes it kind of tough to pay so much extra money as far as battery life.    


They seem similar with six for the earbuds themselves and 30 with a case but if you take a closer look the airpods pro 2s actually do better now Apple also gave the airpod pros to the ability to charge with an Apple Watch charger now at first when they announced it I thought that was just a gimmick but having that ability to be more flexible so if you have an Apple Watch charger somewhere maybe in your truck in your car or if you have one of the two in the ones that has the Apple watch.

iPhone it is nice to have that extra flexibility ability now another thing that is interesting that most people don't talk about is the fact that the airpods pro 2's case is also ipx4 water resistant not just the earbuds which the airpods three do have now my first gen airpods Pro the first pair I got these actually died because they went into the wash and the case got messed up so it's nice to have that extra little bit of protection now they also added this lanyard feature personally I don't care about that I feel like if you have a lanyard on there it's wobbling around it's you know tied up to something these can fall out but you have that now I switched over to the airpods 3 because of the sound quality and I'll talk about that in just a bit but I want to mention Comfort the airpods . 


Pro 2 have that little rubber ear tip that seals them into your ear but they're still quite comfortable and the vent has been improved so it is better than most others but I would say that the airpods 3 are more comfortable for my ears if I'm using them for more than two to three hours at a time overall I think it really depends on your ear shape and Some people prefer these While others would like the ear tips especially with that new extra small size now another reason why people like the airpods 3 is the fact that you still hear outside sounds because it doesn't seal it in but the airpods pro have the transparency mode which is now adaptive and the microphones have been really improved so you hear everything just as good as these ones right here sometimes even better and apple showed off in loud situations that they could actually lower that outside sound to make sure it doesn't damage your hearing I've only had that happen one time in real use when my kids dropped something and I was shocked that it didn't sound very loud so basically.



The airpods Pro 2 can be used as hearing protection even if you hear outside sounds now with that we have the active noise cancellation which is insanely good the third gen airpods let all the sound in so if you're mowing your lawn for example you still hear all of that noise and it's hard to hear your music and it's bad for your ears these ones will block that out they do an insanely good job I've never heard of earbuds that sound anywhere close to this good and with that I was in my truck I started up my truck as a V8 it has to warm up and I thought that my truck didn't start even though the dials moved up because it blocked out all of that sound they do a crazy good job but it's so convenient having that feature now I haven't flown to the airpods Pro 2 just yet typically I will take my airpods Max but I did some side by side comparisons and I was shocked by how close they were early this morning it was raining like crazy and I compare them to the airpods max and I was shocked that the high noises of the raindrops falling were actually quieter with the airpods.



 Pro 2 than the airpods max so if you're somebody that has dedicated over ears when you fly I think that the airpod pros 2 will do a good enough job not to need those at all another thing I liked about the airpods was the microphone quality it was an improvement over the original airpods but now we have these so let's go ahead and take a look at at three different scenarios and compare how the microphones do this is the microphone quality of Apple's airpods 3 in a room with some background HVAC noise and this is a micron quality of Apple's airpods 2 in a regular room with some background HVAC noise and this is the micro quality of Apple's airpods 3 with some background ambient noise like if you're in a restaurant or a busy Cafe and this isn't my phone quality of Apple's airpods Pro 2. 

if you're in a busy room or a noisy environment and this is a micro quality of the airpods 3 if you're in a windy environment and you have to be talking on the phone and this is the microphone quality of Apple's airpods Pro 2. if you are in a windy environment and you need to talk on the phone there you guys go you let me know your thoughts down in the comments section below I think overall the airpods pro did great other than that windy situation where at the end they cut out for a little bit uh but before that they sounded wonderful I think it might be because of the microphones along with the new Bluetooth that's included so with that we have the new H2 chip that is what does all the processing we also have Bluetooth 5.3 which has better range it uses less power and I think that also helps it out but another thing that it helps with is the ability of the case to tell your phone the battery level without having to have the earbuds in there to make that transmission over.

 Bluetooth now the airpods 2 also have the U1 Ultra wide band chip and that gives you Precision finding so not only will tell you if you're somewhat close but it will guide you to your lost airpods and if it's in a dark room that led will Flash and with that you have the speaker that will make a chime so that is actually at least a 29 value because you're practically have an air tag built in but with a little bit more features if you lose a third gen airpods it's going to be much much harder to find them thanks to those new Chips I also found that switching devices is much quicker and sometimes when you try to period airpods you'll notice that it doesn't switch over you have to tap it now it just works so much faster with my new iPhone 14 pro.


It is really nice as far as controls the airpods Pro 2 also give you that swiping feature now to be honest in the last week I've only used it one time and that is when I did not have my Apple watch on me so I couldn't just Spin My Crown to adjust my volume but for a lot of people that don't have an Apple Watch if you're used to asking Siri to do it that is definitely nice to have and now we have to talk about music quality and that is the reason why I ditched all the extra features of the previous pros and went with the threes because they sounded so much better well this time around the pros sound incredible I was a bit bummed when they didn't show off that it doesn't have dual drivers like.

Samsung's but when I heard them for myself it is shocking how good it is the airpods Pro 2 play as low as 20 Hertz and they play it Loud the airpods Pro 3 can play it but much much quieter and these can actually play 15 Hertz like in this test track here where you actually hear that and you feel that and with the airpods 3 you don't hear any of those low notes now with that even though these are sealed The Sound Stage is quite a bit better spatial audio works better especially once you optimize it and pretty much every track that I listen to is better in every single way it also plays louder without Distortion and the separation between instruments especially in heavy songs we have a lot of tracks like rock music is definitely better as well so if you have these because you like the sound quality I mean the airpods.

 Pro 2 are on a whole nother level so with all of that said If you're trying to decide which one to buy I would say that if you can afford to spend 250 bucks or if they're discounted I'll have a link down below you guys could check the current price I would pay the extra money compared to getting a discounted pair of these is even for the fact that you can find them if you lose them and all those other benefits it is just an amazing pair of earbuds you guys let me know your thoughts down below below click that Circle above to subscribe check out one of those great.


Comments